Gammie flew in Friday and it’s been wonderful! We are having a blast. It’s nice to get this down time and get to get her used to our house/routines again before she has to fend for herself for several days.
1. I love my good little eater… made a veggie lasgana, and he helped by chowing down on raw squash, zucchini, and bell peppers. Making our own baby food with fresh, natural flavors was one of the best decisions I have ever made!
2. Cloth tissues came in and I love them! Figuring out our system still, but I think it’s going to work out just fine.
3. Taking Gammie on a pretend plane ride- so cute!
4. All ready to ‘go work’ in boots, a dada suit, and his work hat. He’s been such a pretend player this week!
5. Girl time! I got a haircut, we hit up a fabric store, and then feasted on Olive Garden. Love having my mom here!
6. Somebody is knitting some newborn hats (and it’s not me!). Glad Gammie knows how to knit, because I can NOT!